Realize the American Dream. Partner with Success.
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe
Welcoming immigrants is embedded into the genetic makeup of the United
States. Its uniqueness as a country and as a beacon of hope and aspiration
is founded on the bedrock principle of welcoming new citizens. People
from around the world affirm the American dream each year by swearing
an oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States
of America.” Each year the USCIS processes approximately 680,000
individuals through the Naturalization ceremonies.
The following are the eligibility requirements that an applicant has to meet:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
Be a lawful permanent resident (green card holder);
- Must have resided in the U.S. as a lawful permanent resident for at least 5 years;
- Must have been physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months;
- Be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language;
- Demonstrate good moral character;
- Possess knowledge of U.S. government and history; and
Be willing and able to take the
Oath of Allegiance.
At USILaw, you will find professionals who will guide you through the process,
including verifying your eligibility and ensuring that your process to
Naturalization is effortless. Our talented
immigration attorneys and legal staff provide essential support throughout your journey towards
Call today to discusus your application.