ASSURANCE AND COMPLIANCE
Eliminate Risk. Gain comfort through a certainty in compliance.
USILaw is invested in the success of its Clients and provides advice, assurance
and methodologies to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements. Usilaw
also provides the tools to ensure that our clients have a process in place
that can withstand the rigors of an audit and be able to respond constructively
to any issues raised by such an eventuality.
USILaw will also conduct audits of client files and processes to ensure
compliance with regulatory requirements and enable clients to feel assured
that its potential exposure to risk is minimized if not eliminated. It
is critical that our clients have the faith that they have met each and
every regulation. Companies on a steep trajectory of growth are particularly
vulnerable to systemic risks that may make them vulnerable to falling
short of regulatory requirements.
We work with our clients to perform necessary I-9 and compliance audits.
There are three key phases in such audits:
- Understand the goals of management
- Develop an audit plan
- Schedule audit
- Document and analyze internal controls and data processing systems
- Perform risk assessment
- Prepare audit plan to address risks
- Perform testing of audit areas based on results of risk assessment
- Analyze records to determine accuracy and thoroughness
- Examine records to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Review draft and final reports
- Assist in resolution of audit findings
- Develop a best practices process report
It is important, especially in matters of Assurance and Compliance, that
company representatives have faith and belief in their legal counterparty.
Common services that we provide to our clients include:
- I-9 Compliance
- Public Access Files
- PERM Compliance
- Audit Preparedness
- Site Visit Preparedness
USILaw works with key stakeholders to deliver clients a process and procedures
methodology and solution set that assures clients have the best possible
systems to address compliance needs. Each of our process and procedure
implementations are divided in three phases.
PLANNING AND REQUIREMNTS GATHERING
IMPLEMENTING PROCESS AND PROCEDURES
- Understand Business Processes
- Understand corporate culture and business processes
- Assess receptivity of key personnel on objectives
- Work with key personnel to define roadmap and deliverables
- Develop in depth process and procedures guidelines
- Ensure the communication of changes with key personnel
- Stress test the process and procedures to ensure they meet scalability
and implementation challenges
- Communicate with wider personnel circle
- Assess challenges of implementation
- Transfer operation to management personnel
- Follow up
If you would like more information about our compliance services,
contact us today.