Global Potential. Global Platform. Global Success.
In today's interconnected Global economy, it is essential for companies
to be able to leverage their human resources for maximum impact. This
means having the ability to place the right people at the right place
within the right timeframe. USILaw is a leader in providing solutions
for the effortless placement of human resources globally.
USILaw attorneys and legal professionals provide turnkey solutions that
ease the processing of business
temporary work permits, residence permits, entry clearances, entry visas, and passports. Usilaw
maintains strong contacts with most of the embassies from some of the
leading countries where our clients most frequently place employees. We
also partner with leading local law firms,
immigration solutions providers, and relocation companies to provide our clients with the best
The keys to our success lie in:
- An understanding of the complex rules and regulations underlying the global
- Working with our clients to establish companywide rules and procedures
that clearly outline rules, responsibilities and processing times; and;
- A strong global outreach including offices and partnerships in leading
capitals around the world.
In order to be successful, Companies have to leverage talent and explore
opportunity Globally. USILaw has a global platform to deliver results
and assure compliance.
Our Global immigration practice offers the following services:
- Preparation and filing of applications for business visitor visas, temporary
work and residence permits, entry clearances, entry visas, and passports.
Preparation and filing of
permanent residence applications, immigration petitions, nationality and dual nationality
- Advisory services involving the latest policies, issues and trends in global
- Formulation of strategies to manage global immigration requirements, including
design and implementation of comprehensive solutions tailored to client
- On-site training of client personnel responsible for immigration matters
to streamline and better manage process and service.
compliance services to ensure adherence of immigration rules and regulations.
For more information about USILaw,
contact our legal team.